The QuteCom team is made up of core committers and a large community of casual contributors to the project. New committers are selected from within the community by the core committers, based on their good judgement, technical skill and standing in the community. There are also occasionally partial committers, people who have commit privileges for a part of the project or a particular branch. For more details on commit privileges, see QuteComSubversionCommitters.
Outside of committers, there are also our translators and packagers, people who make sure that the QuteCom is available to as many people as possible. Our translations are handled by the Launchpad translation team. You can help translate the QuteCom into your language via our project page.
Here is the list of the core committers, and their main areas of interest.
Currently active committers
- Vadim Lebedev (vlebedev)
- Laurent Tarrisse
Active partial committers
- Leonard Norrgard (vinsci) [sysadmin]
- Marek Cervenka (cervajs)[documentation, testing]
- Rene Kolarik (rene) [bugfix,sms soap gateway]
- Michal Komadel (komadel) [bugfixing]
- Michal Sykora [bugfixing,autoupdate]
Inactive partial committers
- Translations: the Launchpad team
- Suse: Andreas Schneider
- Debian & Ubuntu: Ludovico Cavedon & Marco Nencia
- Mandriva: Nicolas Lecureuil
- Fedora Core: Gianluca Sforna
- Paula Back
- Tristan Blancbrude
There is also a large community of people on our mailing lists and through our bug tracker, contributing ideas and patches to the project.
Credits go to all openwengo developers and supporters!
- Philippe Bernery (pbernery): CoIpManager?,
- Aurélien Gâteau (agateau): User interface, contact list and chat
- Julien Bossart (jbossart): phapi
- Dave Neary (dneary): Translations, user interface, bug fixes
- Ludovico Cavedon (cavedon): phapi and wifo, Linux support
- Andreas Schneider (gladiac): Linux packaging, CMake, sound
- Alec Leamas (leamas): ALSA, sound on Linux
- Minh Phan (mphan): wifo, phapi, SIP stack
- Thomas Monjalon (tmonjalon): phapi
- Jérôme Wagner (jwagner): Everything - architecture, audio & video codecs
- Mathieu Stute (mstute): Linux, sound, Python bindings to CoIpManager? and phapi
- Tanguy Krotoff (tanguy_k): user interface, model, CoIpManager?
- Maxime Alexandre (malexandre): XUL bindings to phapi, Firefox extension, WengoLink?
- Seb Tricaud (stricaud): System administration
- Alain Delhaye (adelhaye): System administration
- Jean-François Gaud (jgaud) (translations)
- Thomas Hervé (therve) (wengophone-ng trunk)
- Yann Biancheri (ybianchieri) (coip branch, iax)
- Paolo Durante (pdurante) (wengophone-dbus-api)
- Luca DiMarco? (luca_dimarco) (ipv6 branch)
- Livio Torrero (livio_t) (ipv6 branch)
- Séven LeMesle? (slemesle) (coip branch)